Treasure Island Fl Waterfront Homes for Sale – Boaters love Wide and Deep Salt Water Canal
Treasure Island FL - This light, bright, and airy 4-bedroom, 2-bath Treasure Island Fl Waterfront Homes For Sale is a must see especially for boaters! This move in ready four bedroom, two bath, single level home located on a wide and deep salt water canal with easy access to The Gulf of Mexico. The home has been meticulously maintained and boasts an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, newer appliances, and neutral colors. The roof was just replaced in November of 2011 on this Treasure Island Florida Homes For Sale. The yard has an irrigation system utilizing reclaimed water. The dock is extra wide with additional pilings and features a boat lift. By boat it’s only minutes to the intracoastal waterway, John’s Pass, and the gulf. By land it’s within walking distance to the beach and downtown Treasure Island. This great Treasure Island Fl Waterfront Homes For Sale is ready for you to embrace the Florida lifestyle at it’s best!
Click here to get more details:
Search the MLS here:
Search the MLS:
Thinking about selling your home or condo? We Are Different – Advertise Our Properties on Google, so Thousands of Buyers Around the World See Our Properties.
We will send you a free report on what is For Sale and what has Sold in the last 6-months in your area. Just click below for a FREE Home Value Report on your property:
Check Out These other Florida Beach Properties for Sale:
- Indian Shores Condos – Two Bedroom Condo for $150,000
- Clearwater Beach FL Condos – Unbelievable Sunrise and Sunset Water Views
- Clearwater Homes – Sparkling Pool with Lanai and Pool Bath
- Clearwater Beach FL Condos – Own a Piece of Affordable Paradise
- Treasure Island Condos – 180 Degree Views of the Gulf of Mexico
- FL Foreclosed Homes – Gulf View Town Homes in Redington Shores
- Madeira Beach Condos – Boating Paradise
- Indian Rocks Beach Condos – Gulf Front Condominium
- Treasure Island Homes For Sale – Wide Deep Water and Easy Gulf Access
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.