Want To Sell Your Clearwater Beach Condo or Home For the Most Money?
Clearwater Beach FL – If you answered yes to this question, then here is our winning formula.
1. Stage your Clearwater Beach property. The key items to remember today are to make your property look nice, smell nice, have a bright and airy appearance and to have all of the personal items removed and put in storage. Your goal is to have your property show like a model. You want the buyers to see themselves owning your property by make an emotional commitment to your property. Of course, we would like to assist you in staging your home for sale, so please contact us to get started selling your property today.
2. Get a Home Inspection. If you get your property inspected and correct the items identified before you sell your Clearwater Beach property, then you eliminate the potential of the buyer’s home inspection results killing the deal or causing a last minute price negotiation! Once complete, we will add the home inspection report to our file of documents that we share with serious buyers. This report now turns the deal in your favor as the buyer sees that you took the imitative to make sure the property was in great repair. Of course, we would like to assist you in getting a top notch home inspector to inspect your property, so please contact us to get started selling your property today.
3. Ease of Showing Separates You From the Pack. Many Clearwater Beach sellers miss an opportunity to sell their property because they make it difficult to show. It is not always convenient for the seller to be ready with 2-hours notice for a showing, but it is very important to be ready when the buyers are ready to see properties. We see opportunities missed everyday in this one area alone. The theme here is to be flexible and ready for showings. We UNLIKE many Realtors, always show your property to the buyers and buyers agents to make sure they see all of the features of your property, and to collect feedback during the showing. In addition, you will feel safe knowing no one has been in your home unescorted. Call today to find out how easy it is to get started selling your property.
4. Select an Clearwater Beach Realtor who actively works in your area and will market your property to potential buyers and buyers agents. Many properties are sold utilizing a buyers agent, and as such the buyers agent is someone we target in marketing your property. We stay in touch with the buyers agents who have sold beach properties, so we may market your property to each of them. In addition, we have the “Haydon 20-Step Marketing System” which we use to make sure your property is marketed to buyers and other agents around the world. Call today, so we may meet to discuss how our marketing system will help sell your property.
5. Price Your Clearwater Beach Condo or Home To Get Top Dollar. Most real estate agents tell sellers “DON’T Price Your Property High To Get Top Dollar!!” We don’t agree with these agents! We think you should price your property high to get top dollar! We have developed a sound pricing strategy that lets the seller test the market, to leave room for negotiating, to get what the market will bear and to not leave anything on the table. Call today, and let’s get started selling your property for top dollar.
Charles Rutenberg Realty
1545 S. Belcher Road
Jack’s Cell: 727-710-8036
See What a Customer Says About Us:
Check Out These Properties:
- Indian Shores Condos – Two Bedroom Condo for $150,000
- Clearwater Beach FL Condos – Unbelievable Sunrise and Sunset Water Views
- Clearwater Homes – Sparkling Pool with Lanai and Pool Bath
- Clearwater Beach FL Condos – Own a Piece of Affordable Paradise
- Treasure Island Condos – 180 Degree Views of the Gulf of Mexico
- FL Foreclosed Homes – Gulf View Town Homes in Redington Shores
- Madeira Beach Condos – Boating Paradise
- Indian Rocks Beach Condos – Gulf Front Condominium
- Treasure Island Homes For Sale – Wide Deep Water and Easy Gulf Access
- Beach Condos – Breathtaking Views of the Gulf
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.