Aqualea Clearwater Beach Walk – Clearwater Beach Florida
Clearwater Beach Florida – Aqualea condos are in full swing and on target to meet their December soft opening.Here’s a glimpse into the spectacular views you’ll be getting from the 16th floor of the Aqualea Condos and Hotel. This also gives you a great view of Beach Walk and the Clearwater Fishing Pier at Pier 60.
Below is the original article I did over 18 months ago on Aqualea – of the 9 properties planned back then it’s the only one that actually made it into reality.
Check out related article : What happened to Clearwater Beach Luxury Condo new construction
-Reprint of September 2007 Update (Rebublished article I wrote Announcing Aqualea on ActiveRain in 2007.)
Clearwater Beach Florida - Aqualea Luxury Condominium Hotel and Residences moving Forward.
Aqualea Condominiums - Beach Walk Update
Aqualea luxury resort of condominiums and condo hotel residences in Clearwater Beach 33767
The 268-Unit Aqualea Resort Condominium Hotel and Residences got it’s financing this week and now it’s official the project is moving forward.
Aqualea condos and resort being built on clearwater beach 33767
The rendering on the left is what’s coming by the end of 2009.
The photo on the right is how it looks today (Sept 2007)- just south of Pier 60.
As you can see Aqualea Condo Hotel is in the very beginning stages of it’s construction phase.
The look of Clearwater Beach is changing dramatically with the on-going development of Beach walk and all the new luxury condos being built.
Aqualea is located on South Gulfview Blvd on Clearwater Beach and is considered the centerpiece of Clearwater’s new Beach Walk. It will be managed by Hyatt’s resort Management.
The Aqualea Resort Hotel and Aqualea Condominium Residences will be almost 1 million square feet of pure luxury when it’s complete. They are planning for the building to be completed by the end of 2009.
Aqualea will be made up of:
* Hotel rooms;
* Condo Hotel units – to be managed by Hyatt’s resort management program and can be rented when not in use;
* Luxury Condominium Residences – available for full-time residence;
Aqualea 4 Star Resort Planned Amenities:
* (2) large landscaped swimming pools including kids only section – on the 8th and 16th floors;
* Beachside towel and beverage service;
* The White Orchid Spa and Fitness Center;
* Private air-conditioned poolside cabanas.
* Media room;
* Private Screening Room for “movie night”
* Private Dining Room;
* Business Center.
* 2nd Floor Oystercatchers Restaurant;
Aqualea Luxury Condominium Prices:
* Condos for Sale for $485,000 to $1.4 million;
* a $5.4 million penthouse;
None of the residential units have been sold yet. They plan to begin selling these in 16 months (around the 1 quarter of 2009) when they can actually walk people through the building.
Clearwater beach walk celebrates condo developments at Pier 60 Aqualea was one of nine new luxury beach condo development projects announced for Clearwater Beach since early 2005.
This is a picture I took this Spring at Pier 60 when the City was celebrating Clearwater Beach Walk – the castle was not done when I took the photo but what a shame that Indigo Beach has already been canceled.
So what’s happening with the other 8 planned developments? Here’s an update:
Other Clearwater Beach Construction Projects Delayed:
1. Clearwater Grande; Clearwater Beach 33767
2. Entrada; Clearwater Beach 33767
3. Kiran Grand Resort & Spa; Clearwater Beach 33767
4. Marbella Condominiums; Clearwater Beach 33767
5. Sienna Sands. Clearwater Beach 33767
Clearwater Beach Developments moving forward:
* Aqualea Condos for sale from $485,000 to $1.4 million;
* Enchantment Beach-front Residences Condos for Sale from $900,000 – $2.7 million;
* Marquesas – Condos for Sale from $700,000 – $6 million – construction has begun;
Cancelled Clearwater Beach Developments:
* Indigo Beach Residence & Suites – Clearwater Beach Walk project cancelled early 2007;
Thinking of Buying or Selling a condo or house in Clearwater Beach Florida – We can help
If you have been thinking about buying or selling a beachfront property in the Clearwater St Petersburg Tampa area…
Call Us Today at (727) 710-8036 to hear more about how we can help you!
Copyright © 2007-2009 Jack and Cyndee Haydon, Clearwater Beach REALTORS and your Clearwater Beach Real Estate Consultants specializing in Clearwater St Petersburg Tampa Florida Real Estate and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or published.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.